Greenslopes’ number 1 choice for reliable electricians!
Have you been ignoring any pesky electrical jobs around the home or office?
Need a new exhaust fan or a spot light repaired? How about a TV wall hung or a new oven installed? Jarvis Electrical are the team for you. Our tradesmen are experienced, professional, approachable and knowledgeable…we would not send anyone into your home that we didn’t feel 100 percent comfortable with in our own home.
In recent months Jarvis Electrical has completed the electrical refurbishment of a number of local townhouses that are common within the suburb of Carina (we may have stopped at Backstreet Espresso for a coffee while we were there!).
Based in Camp Hill, we are only a short drive away, so we often have electricians working locally that can be at your door in no time. Give Nathan a call and he can ensure one of his friendly electricians assist you with your electrical jobs.
Some of our other maintenance services include –
- Safety switch installations
- Fault finding & repairs
- Switchboard Upgrades
- Power points
- Exhaust fan Installation
- TV outlets & antenna installations
- Light installation and repairs
- Energy efficiency
- Outdoor lights
- Sensor lights
- Pendant and feature lights
- Stoves, cook tops & ovens (installation & repairs)
- Smoke alarm testing and installation
- Phones and data
- Ceiling fans (Ceiling fans Brisbane)
- Hot water systems (electrical installation & repairs)
- Pool Circuits (including connection to ‘Off Peak’ Tariff 33 supply)
Give Nathan a call and he can ensure one of his friendly electricians assist you with your electrical jobs!
Greenslopes Fun Fact –
Greenslopes was named after an early estate in the area. The estate was owned by Frederick Wecker, who purchased the land in 1857 and named it after the area’s green pastures