Electrician Belmont (Jarvis Electrical) can help you with all your electrical needs. So, if you’re looking for a Belmont Electrician, call us now:
Our team is on the road, servicing Belmont and surrounding suburbs for all electrical repairs, maintenance and installations.
Also, check out our Solar Installers Brisbane page if you are looking for solar panel installation. We also install split system air conditioners! Check out Air Conditioning installation Brisbane page for more info.
At Jarvis Electrical:
- Our focus is on customer service – we look forward to serving you
- Our pricing is competitive – ask us for a quote, we would be happy to oblige
- We work in a neat and orderly fashion – we will treat your home as if it is our own
- We take pride in our work and can promise you a high standard of quality workmanship
- We are experienced & efficient
- Our attention to detail ensures that the optimal solution is always delivered
- We are here to help – feel free to ask us for advice
If your home or office is based in Belmont and you need a local electrician, why not give Nathan Jarvis a call?
Belmont Fun Fact:
From 25 May 1912 the Belmont Shire Council operated the Belmont Tramway, a 3-foot 6 inches (1,067 mm) gauge steam tramway from Norman Park railway station to a terminus near the present State School. The line closed following the amalgamation of Shire into the City of Greater Brisbane in 1925!