Adequate ventilation is essential for the wet rooms in your house. Installing exhaust fans in your bathrooms and laundry can aid ventilation buy expelling humid air before it has the chance to condense into moisture, which can cause mould, mildew, and even structural rot.
Jarvis Electrical can source a variety of exhaust fans to suit your room structure and requirements.
Do you need an Exhaust Fan?
If you notice any of the following in your house, an Exhaust Fan might be the solution for you –
- The wet area’s not drying out
- A build-up of mould in wet areas
- Lingering odour’s in wet rooms
The Benefits of Exhaust Fans
Exhaust fans have a range of benefits for your home. These include –
- Removing excess humidity from the air
- Odour control and quick ventilation of fumes
- Better indoor air quality
- Preventing condensation and limiting mold growth
- Preventing damage to walls and home structure
Jarvis Electrical has a team of electricians that are experienced in the installation of exhaust fans. We will make sure that your exhaust fans are correctly positioned and installed for maximum effectiveness.