Adequate ventilation is essential for your the wet rooms in your house. Installing exhaust fans in your bathrooms and laundry can aide ventilation buy expelling humid air before it has the chance to condense into moisture, which can cause mould, mildew and even structural rot.
Jarvis Electrical (electrician brisbane) can source a variety of exhaust fans to suit your room structure and requirements.
Do you need an Exhaust Fan?
If you notice any of the following in your house, an Exhaust Fan might be the solution for you –
- Wet area’s not drying out
- A build up of mould in wet areas
- Lingering odour’s in wet rooms
The Benefits of Exhaust Fans
Exhaust fans have a range of benefits for your home. These include –
- Removing excess humidity from the air
- Odor control and quick ventilation of fumes
- Better indoor air quality
- Preventing condensation and limiting mould growth
- Preventing damage to walls and home structure
Jarvis Electrical (electrician Brisbane) have a team of electricians that are experienced in the installation of exhaust fans. We will make sure that your exhaust fans are correctly positioned and installed for maximum effectiveness. Contact us today for advice or a free quote!